Annoyed by glassy eyes and blank stares?
Meet your audiences where they are…
Let students float to the mark you set…
Dr. Goddess Goes to Jail, a Spoken Word, Musical Comedy (Unfortunately) Based on a True Story is Now on DVD!
- An Inter-generational Celebration of the Civil Rights Movement starring “four little girls” and a multicultural cast
- Filled with Poetry, Music and Dance
- Saturday Night Live-ish Comedy Sketches and Commercials on “Life in Suburbia” and modern day racism
- A look at sports obsession and corporate greed (help young people understand what has been happening at Penn State, Syracuse University, Occupy Wallstreet and the various “Occupy” Movements they see!
- Spur reflection, discussion, writing and activism with specific scenes in the classroom or entire film showings, including crowd favorites, “Competition,” “If My Neighborhood Were a Sports Team” and “Mister Roger’s Neighborhood.”
PURCHASE by Clicking the PayPal Button below**
Book The Show or a Lecture!
Inspire Your Students. Inspire Your Participants.
Ever want to have deep & engaging discussion post-performance or during class visits?
Provide your audiences with quality for your event by booking Dr. Goddess to lecture, perform and/or do a class visit.
Perfect for Conferences, Colleges & Universities, High Schools, Grade Schools & Special Events!