Folks, I have a ton of brand loyalty to Sears and Kenmore Appliances because I grew up with their great, (digital) appliances and credit the intelligent choices my Mom aka “Ms. Freedom” made for our family. As you may know, I’ll be debuting my next play entitled, “She Put a Hammer in My Hand, a story about women and home improvement,” which is a tribute to her and a tool kit for all of us.
Thus, I’m delighted to be flying on over to Chicago for the Kenmore Bloggers Summit and there’s a great opportunity for you to win some great prizes, particularly a Sears Gift Card of $100, $50 and $25. *SQUEAL*
I don’t know about you but I could use that. In fact, I got a little teary-eyed just thinking about the possibilities…
Here are The Rules:
1. Make a quick video showing us how you answer the question: What is your most unusual, yet practical, use of a common household appliance?
Are you a member of #TeamWhipDemPots ? Love @SteensCookies or @CrissleCakes? A @CarnalDish fan? Enjoy #FoodiesUnite ?
Even if you don’t cook, how do you make that microwave work for you? Do you twirl it about? Does your blender deliver your groceries for you? Let us know!
2. Don’t show any other brand name unless it’s a Kenmore appliance (of course).
3. Send it in by 7:00 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 (preferably by midnight on Tuesday, January 17, truth be told).
4. Wait for the announcement of results and if you win, enjoy your prize! FIVE folks will be chosen, so you have a good chance of winning something!
5. For US Residents only
6. Video Submissions Are the ONLY valid submissions (Uncompressed Quicktime files at 1920×1080 16:9 are preferred. Any uncompressed file would be best, and the bigger the format the better.)
If you’re a bit camera shy, think of just showing your oven mittens, maybe do some puppetry, who knows? We don’t HAVE to see your face, just be creative and come and get these cash cards!
7. Email the video to drgoddessarts (at) gmail (dot) com
Who knows what will happen following your video submission? Make it good because I can tell you that there are plenty of opportunities for you to showcase your skills an show your love for Sears Kenmore brands.
You know I believe in you making the intelligent choice. And when it comes to Sears Kenmore, I know you’ve come to the right place.